Let us help you find the Florida home of your dreams! Whether you’re looking to rent or buy, we’re here to make it easy to locate a home that meets your needs and makes the most of your budget.
Ready to find your new home?
For homes built prior to 1978, we are required to provide you with the following information on your rental home:
Your property manager will request that you complete the Lead Base form if applicable to property being rented.
Rental Application Process
Our application process is quick and easy.
Here’s a list of what you’ll need to do to get started:
- Complete a Application for Residency
- Provide proof of identity (a copy of valid & current photo identification)
- Submit the Application for Residency and proof of identity to Sunset Palms
- Application fee of $65 per person (all adult applicants 18 or older must complete and submit an application and fee).
For your convenience, you can securely pay your application fee with any Major Credit Card or Debit Card using PayPal by clicking the PayPal logo below.
How do you know if you'll be approved?
Here are the criteria used:
- Background checks (including criminal, sexual predator, and credit report checks for each adult, also any prior evictions)
- Employment verification (verifying combined monthly income to be three (3) times the monthly rental amount)
- Rental & Mortgage verification (an assessment of prior 2 years rental or mortgage history, including any evictions)
Maintenance & Tenant Services
Sunset Palms works with our owners to best take care of your home for you, our tenants. We perform walkthroughs and semi-annual inspections of the property, preparing condition reports, communicating with the owners to coordinate any services or repairs needed. We oversee all property maintenance and respond quickly to service requests, working with trusted, reliable and licensed service providers to complete all approved repairs.
As an added convenience, we are pleased to include the following links to Community and Neighborhood information and helpful Resources, such as electric and phone companies.
- Duke Energy 727-443-2641
- City of Clearwater 727-562-4600
- Pinellas County Utilities 727-464-4000
- Dunedin water department 727-298-3024
- Safety Harbor water department 727-724-1555
- Oldsmar Water Department 813-855-5257
- Tampa water department 813-272-5977
- Largo water department 727-464-4000
- Seminole water department 727-464-4000
- Pasco utilities 727-847-8131
Areas We Serve
- Belleair Beach
- Clearwater Beach
- Indian Rocks Beach
- Madeira Beach
- Palm Harbor
- Safety Harbor
- St. Petersburg
- St. Pete Beach
- Tarpon Springs
- Treasure Island
- Westwood Lakes
- The Eagles