What makes Debbie a successful Broker / Owner is what ensures you’ll be a satisfied client:
- Superior accuracy & attention to detail;
- Ability to understand customer needs and conduct accurate background research;
- Skilled knowledge and understanding of the constantly-changing housing and rental market;
- Outstanding communication, customer service, and teamwork;
- Expert organization, prioritization, documentation, and follow-through;
- Expert problem analysis and timely resolution;
- Highly effective compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations;
Debbie’s impressive background includes:
Broker/Owner of Sunset Palms since 2009
- Florida native since 1999
- Providing property management services since 2002
- Member of the National Association of Residential Property Managers (NARPM)
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute designation since 2009
- Licensed Realtor since 2007
- Member of Pinellas Realtor Organization (PRO)
- Professional Licensed Mortgage Broker 2001-2009
- Human Resources
- Former Vice President & Director of Human Resources for international and national companies, Omaha, Nebraska
What Others Are Saying About Debbie...
It is with great pleasure that I recommend Debbie Jones as your property manager. I am retired from the Air Force after serving for 28 years. During my search for a property manager, I put several potential managers to the test… Ms. Jones by far was the best! Her prompt response to messages left, her motivation and drive to help was quite commendable. I also called her references to assure people were really satisfied with her service, everything was as it seemed. I navigated through her web site to see if other future tenants would have difficulty obtaining information regarding my property. In comparison to other web sites, hers was the easiest to navigate through and was the only one that was up to date.
Debbie Jones has always displayed a high degree of integrity, responsibility, and ambition. She is definitely a leader and energetic! Within one week she had my place rented. I expressed my concerns and desires regarding my property to Ms Jones, she was very astute to my requests. She has been my property manager now for 6 years…. I have no complaints!
If anyone who is contemplating on choosing Debbie Jones as a property manager or not…Please feel free to call me with any questions regarding my recommendation.
Debbie Jones would be an asset to you as your property manager, and I am happy to give her my wholehearted endorsement.
I highly recommend Debbie Jones of Sunset Palms Property. Since I live out of state, I did a lot of on-line research and set up interviews before flying to Florida to choose a property manager. Debbie was the interview that impressed me the most and she has lived up to it. Within a month of signing with her, she personally oversaw the removal of the furniture by the estate sale company that had purchased it, had it painted, cleaned, repairs made, locks changed, and rented it. There were several applicants but the credit and background checks she ran narrowed it down to my current tenant, who has been no problem at all.
She handles all issues involving the property and keeps you informed of anything that may need to be addressed. When I asked if the gardener I hired was doing a good job, she checked with the tenant and got back to me. When my air conditioning company wanted to schedule a routine maintenance check, she arranged it with the tenant. Periodically she drives by and will send me and e-mail to assure me that everything looks fine. Each month I receive a check and a statement showing rent collected, and deductions for management and repairs, if needed. This makes it much simpler when tax time comes around. Debbie is just an e-mail away and responds promptly.
I am extremely pleased that while I am 3,000 miles away, I have someone like Debbie taking care of my property.